Friday 4 July 2014

Bourjois Liner Feutre Review


I've been on the hunt for a good eyeliner pen for a while now and I recently picked up this one by Bourjois. The packaging is decent, a black plastic pen with a lid that clicks on nicely (no falling off and ruining the inside of your make-up bag!), which I approve of. This is available from Superdrug and Boots for £6.99.



The pen itself is pretty good, the nib is quite chunky but has a nice sharp tip that allows you to get right into the inner corner. You can create a neat flick with this liner and the finish of it is nice and matte (I am personally not a fan of glossy eyeliners). 



The formula of the liquid itself is quite quick drying and so the liner doesn't transfer to your lid after application. However my main issue with this liner is how it wears throughout the day, I have oily skin (including eyelids) and after 2 hours this eyeliner is smudged all over my eyes. The formula is definitely not for oily skinned girls (or guys!) unless you are going for a panda inspired look. 


Another issue I found with this liner is that it smudges so easily even after it has completely dried. You can apply this, let it dry and then accidentally smear it across your face 10 minutes later when you push your hair out of your face. I took the above photo after wiping the swatches gently with my hand (after allowing them to dry completely) and as you can see the result was a smeared mess. I cannot wear this liner without it making its way across my whole face by the end of the night. Overall I would not recommend this eyeliner, for a high street product £6.99 is quite expensive and the formula of this is definitely not worth the money. 

Let me know if you had the same problem with this eyeliner.


No comments:

Post a Comment