Monday 26 October 2015

Sleek 'Blush by 3' Review


As a usual Boots shopper I hadn't come across Sleek make up, as it was only stocked in Superdrug. Recently though, Boots has come to its senses and started stocking Sleek make up and I was like a moth to a pink-sparkly flame with this blush set. These blush trios only cost £10, an amazing deal for 3 blushes in my opinion, and are just superb.


 The shade I bought is called 'Pink lemonade', it has two lovely pink shades and a more reddish orange shade. The blush in the centre of the pan is a cream formula and the other shades are lovely shimmery powders. The cream formula in the palette is a beautiful colour, but unfortunately I couldn't blend it very well on my super dry cheeks, the formula would look great on someone with normal to oily skin though. The two shimmery shades are especially lovely, they are super pigmented and easy to blend, although I would say to definitely use a light hand when applying these as they are quite easy to over do. These blushes are a great affordable find and I would definitely recommend them, they also have a great range of shades, including some great colours for darker skin tones.

Have you tried these blushes? Let me know in the comments.


post signature


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12521699/?claim=bv2c2nvjus5">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment